Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Great News!

I have this blahg! I wish I had something witty and fun to say about why I've started this blahg, but that would require me admitting that I'm a severely vain individual who thinks other people want to read all of my innermost thoughts about the most trivial and mundane of life's happenings. And let's be honest, I don't know you that well... yet. What you can expect to see: me being funny, lots of ellipses (I'm a dot dot dotter), and hopefully me telling you all about the BLAH that is my life... only in blog form... hence the... blahg. Good I'm glad we're all on the same page.


P.S. Just in case you caught the awkward Hitler reference, let me just clear up that I'm not a racist... or a white supremacist, cause I think there's a difference. I have many (ok some) black friends. Just ask Omar. I will admit that I do have to reference Urban Dictionary quite often, so maybe he's not quite black enough. Which is actually a true statement cause he's also part Native American. All he needs is an illegitimate Mexican baby and he'd be the Holy Trifecta of minority friends...Anyway, after a bit of research (aka I wikepedia-ed that shit) I found out the the original title for Hitler's little saunter through political philosophy was supposed to be Four and a Half Years (of Fighting) Against Lies, Stupidity and Cowardice. This blog will be the account of my fight against boredom, stupidity, and idiocy in rural America. See... it fits.

1 comment:

  1. yay for your first blog and yay for me being the first commenet!

    ReplyDelete