Tuesday, May 12, 2009

No you stop it...

Not actually. Please. Never stop. Not while you promise to bring me reality TV gold such as that found in this clip: (my personal fav starts around 1:45)



I'm not sure what my favorite part of Not-BFF Bikini Corrie's elimination speech is. I feel like I was given so many nuggets to chose from: "I don't wanna be pretty any more," "I earned it," it just keeps going. I'm almost a little sad for her... sad that she's completely 100% serious. And the best is Paris totally eats it all up while all the other girls are trying not to leave behind a dime spot because of how utterly ridiculous this girl is.

Anyway, the point of all this is that Paris goes for round 2 in the BFF elimination department starting June 2. I'll be there... sadly I don't see Bikini Corrie making a cameo:-( I'm just saying is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment